I’m excited for this post, because I don’t really think or talk about a lot of the books I read as a kid on here. There are a few that really stick in my mind, the ones I checked out of the library before I was “allowed”, or the ones I just checked out every week because I loved them so much. Let me know if we have any of the same childhood loves!!
- Beatrix Potter’s collected works
- Harry Potter series
- National Geographic Kids/ Other nature books
- Eat your Poison Dear – not necessarily a favorite, but I just never forgot this title. Also I JUST learned it’s apparently a sequel and I never read the first book.
- Baby Sitter’s Club books
- American Girl books, I had all of the Samantha and Kit books.
- How to arts and crafts books
- When is Saturday – I could not tell you how many times I listened to this book on tape. My parents still give me grief about it.
- Goosebumps – though to be honest they did scare me when I was lil.
- Where the Sidewalk Ends – Read this one quite a lot!
Bonus book: My favorite Dr. Seuss title was always Fox in Sox. There was a time in my life when I had the entire book memorized.