Happy Friday bibliophiles! Kibby started this tag at Something of the Book. It’s a fun way to celebrate the books you love on one of the best days of the week!
Ok, so at first blush, I thought this prompt was a little odd, but I totally have favorite books on my unread shelf. I’m actually going to do a top ten list for this one!
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
- A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers
- Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
- Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
- The Cities of Dead by Alys Arden
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
Are any of my unread books favorites of yours? I can’t wait to finally read all of these later this year. Have a great weekend!